February 2022 Checklist and Resources
March 2022 Checklist and Resources
Here are some things you can do to support the Black Lives Matter movement, and please let us know in the comments if we missed anything! (Links to resources will be added soon.)
!.Vote. When it comes to police policy, local governments are mainly in charge. Please research everyone who is running for an office and support people who will improve police policy and work to eradicate racism — this is really, really important and we young people are depending on you adults to do this.
2. Donate. Here are some organizations to support:
3. Sign petitions.
4. Protest. If you can’t protest, see if you can support the protesters.
5. Support Black creators, environmentalists, authors, and anyone else you can. Support their work and amplify their voices.
6. Send emails and write letters to people who can change things.
7. Inform yourself. Research what more you can do to help, learn about the laws in your country and your area, and listen to and read Black peoples’ stories.
8. Spread the word! Raise awareness of the problems our world is facing, speak out against racism, and get everyone involved.