Hello, fellow potatoes of the world!! We hope you’re enjoying the beginning of fall. 🍂🍁
Update: We will be taking a two-month break from sending emails, but don’t fret — we will be back in January!
This month we’ll be reviewing some simple (not necessarily easy) lifestyle changes, and we encourage you to make at least one of these changes this month. We all have different needs, so try these out and see what solutions work for you. It doesn’t hurt to try it, and you don’t have to continue if something doesn’t work for you.
- Start substituting one paper product with a reusable option, e.g. paper towel, napkins, paper cups/tableware, tissue, and toilet paper (seriously, once you start, you can’t go back for soooooo many reasons)
- Start taking some reusable products in your everyday bag, e.g. cutlery, napkins, handkerchiefs, straw, water bottle, etc.
- Eat sustainably: start meal planning, composting, eating more plant-based and unpackaged food, etc.
- Use public transport, bike, or walk when you can
- Turn off the lights and faucet when you’re not using them and turning down the heat
- Reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Learn how to recycle in your area and hold trash pick-up parties
- Buy less and buy secondhand
- Lead by example and spread the word!
We wish you luck on trying these lifestyle changes. See you in January!
With hope and thanks,
Potato Squad 💕